- New Providers (such as those joining a participating contracted practice) are subject to the initial credentialing process prior to joining the network.
- Participating Providers who contracted with HWMG prior to February 1, 2016 will be subject to the initial credentialing process sometime during our phase-in period of 2016 through 2019. We will notify you prior to initiating the process.
We welcome you to join HWMG’s medical or dental provider network! If you are interested in participating, please complete and submit the applicable forms described below along with all required documents. Please allow ample time to complete the entire contracting and credentialing process prior to the anticipated start date. Processing time can be up to 90 days to accommodate verifications and resolution of discrepancies.
- To ensure quality health care is provided to our members, we credential participating providers in accordance with our credentialing process, URAC health network accreditation standards, and government regulations.
- Individual, group, and facility providers will need to submit one contracting application and Form W-9 for their practice.
- Each practitioner, hospital, or facility will need to submit one credentialing application.
- Credentialing Application for Hospitals and Facilities
- Credentialing Application for Practitioners– We contract with CAQH to collect credentialing information through their ProView system. For assistance from CAQH, resources are available on their website or you may contact their Provider Help Desk toll-free at (888) 599-1771 or email@example.com. Other application methods may be acceptable at the discretion of our Credentialing Committee. For more information, please contact our Credentialing Department.
- Provider Add, Delete or Change Form – If you are adding more than one practitioner to a practice, please be sure to complete this form for each new practitioner. A credentialing application is also required for each new practitioner.