The problem could result from several different causes. Please review the steps below.
- Routinely review your confirmation and rejection reports to ensure all of your claims were transmitted to HMAA by your vendor (if applicable) and SDS.
- Ensure eligible claims are flagged in your system to be sent electronically to SDS using HMAA’s payor ID, 48330.
- Check with your EDI vendor to verify they are receiving all of your claims.
- Ask your EDI vendor to contact SDS to verify that all of your claims were received.
- Some vendors require an additional unique number for electronic routing, or a reference regarding the payor address/name information to determine electronic routing. Please check with your vendor regarding their specific requirements.
- If all of the above have been verified but HMAA is still not receiving your claims, please contact our Provider Relations Department.