HMAA is proud to be the preferred PPO health plan for Makai HR!
As a member of HMAA, you will enjoy our value-added benefits and services, which include:
The health of your employees is our #1 priority. Our FREE suite of health and wellness services includes:
- Baby & Me – free maternity incentives (includes a $250 gift card for diapers!)
- Flu Prevention
- Certain Cancer Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Worksite Wellness Planning
- Clinical Analysis & Utilization Reports
- Worksite Biometric Screenings & Flu Vaccinations
- Focused Wellness Initiatives
HiDoc® is our telemedicine service that provides access to a local network of physicians online or by phone, day or night. Easily interface with a doctor in the comfort of your home, at work, or while traveling!
- Convenient access to care
- $0 co-pay
- Get new prescriptions or refills
- Fast, easy to use, confidential and secure
HMAA proudly offers the following medical and prescription drug plans to Makai HR clients & employees:
- Option Plus One (OP1) – HMAA’s most popular medical plan and the richest group benefit offering in Hawaii with a $600 annual out-of-pocket maximum. This plan helps attract and retain employees with benefits including Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Naturopathic Care, Massage Therapy, Wellness and Preventive Care, and Employee Assistance Programs. Active&Fit® programs are optional.
- Option Plus Two (OP2) – HMAA’s most comparable plan to Hawaii’s largest Preferred Provider Plan (PPP), with added benefits that include Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Naturopathic Care, Massage Therapy, Wellness and Preventive Care, and Employee Assistance Programs. Active&Fit® programs are optional.
- Comprehensive Plus – A lower-cost alternative to OP1 and OP2, this plan offers fixed copayments for office visits and minimal copayments for preventive benefits. In addition, Comprehensive Plus includes Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Naturopathic Care, Massage Therapy, Wellness and Preventive Care, and Employee Assistance Programs. Active&Fit® programs are optional.
- Prescription Plan Options
- Prescription Plan Information – View details on co-payments, the formulary drug list, home delivery services, and online prescription plan management.
HMAA Provider Network
When it comes to your healthcare, the choice is yours! Choose from an extensive selection of providers throughout Hawaii.
- 1,000+ participating primary care physicians
- 1,800+ participating specialists
With HMAA, you never need a referral to see a specialist! Take control of your health and get the access and coverage you need.
All times are Hawaii Standard Time. If there is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For all other medical concerns, please contact your healthcare provider. Privacy Disclaimer: This email address CustomerService@hmaa.com is not intended to collect or communicate personal health, financial, or other confidential information protected by state or federal privacy regulations. HMAA is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the Internet.